- Read our Welcome Message
- Learn more about the program by downloading our Viewbook
- 2017/2018 will mark the third year of new and exciting changes to the UBC MD curriculum. We strongly encourage applicants to keep informed on the curriculum renewal process, so please take a look at the website: http://cr.med.ubc.ca/. Here you’ll find a lot of information on this initiative. We hope this website will answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PDT (closed statutory holidays and weekends). Phone calls will be answered from 1:00-4:00 p.m. (PDT) Monday-Friday (except statutory holidays).
- If you need to contact the Admissions office outside of telephone service hours and you are a current applicant, you must email us through the Online Application System (OAS). For prospective applicants only, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017/2018 Timeline
- Admission Requirements
- Evaluation Criteria
- Essential Skills and Abilities (Technical Standards)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Application System
- Post-Acceptance Conditions: Prior to interview, applicants should read the section under Educational Licensure regarding the qualifications for obtaining an educational license if admitted to the program.
Updated - June 14, 2017
- The online application is now open.
Updated - June 1, 2017
- The online application will open on Wednesday, June 14, 2017.