Feb 3, 2017: New Application System
- The UBC Faculty of Medicine will be accepting applications for visiting electives on the AFMC Student Portal February 3, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. (PST).
- Please note that applications can be submitted through the existing UBC application system until February 1st at 4:00 p.m. (PST).
- Applications cannot be submitted on February 2 as the UBC Visiting Electives Office prepares to transition to the Portal.
- On February 3 students can resume applying to UBC through the AFMC Portal.
- Students who have applied through the UBC application system:
- do not submit a second application in the AFMC Portal for the same dates
- refer to this website only for guidelines and information
- will maintain their priority in the placement queue
- will receive correspondence directly from the UBC Visiting Electives Office
- Student submitting applications on the Portal as of Feb 3:
Jan 17, 2017: National Immunization Process Launched
- See policies and procedures regarding changes in immunization process and documentation