Academic Support

Your performance might be impacted by health/illness, personal situations, learning styles and learning disorders. Please contact Student Affairs to discuss.

Log in to Entrada for more resources.

Academic Advising

Student Affairs offers referrals to academic advising. Students can also request academic advising support.

Each site has a separate mechanism for referring students for tutoring, please contact your Student Affairs Assistant Dean.

Student Academic Development Subcommittees tailor academic plans depending on situations and particular difficulties.


For more academic support resources, join a study group and test-taking in the UGME, log in to Entrada.